July Something Or Other..........

Was the night before Sunday and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring except for this mouse
The stories are written, all tucked in my head
I must dump them now if I ever hope to go to bed!

Ok, where does the time go? I was told for decades (the first few) that the older you get the faster time goes. 'Sure' I'd say. I fully doubted it and knew that it was just a myth. Fast (speed race pace) forward to 2016. I think time is faster than the speed of light. Seriously!

So a quick summary of what I know, think, or feel you should know or think!

1. Hannah and Kevin got married!
It was a great wedding start to finish. We enjoyed planning, shopping, traveling, decorating, frosting, driving, shopping. And it ended in a perfect ceremony in the historic Hendricks Chapel at University of Syracuse (Go Cuse). Then the reception, amazing. Grandparents Bush know how to host an event. Dancing and eating was the theme. Wonderful family and friends to celebrate. Things I learned about the families:

- Ginger is one crazy cat, seriously! Needs medication and a cage. First time I have seen a room full of adults stand on furniture to frost cupcakes. Just saying!
- No one knows how to eat cake, or perhaps, they REALLY know how to eat cake. There was cake and frosting on many a face including the bride.
- Coffee is a staple item and was well stocked in every location. Thank you for loads of legal addictive stimulants.
- I may be slipping. It is hard to believe but in my quest to remember everything, I forget most of it. ID's, Dress, Shoes, Hair Product, Clothes. As a result I fell into a serious relationship with Amazon Prime. I am trying to end it but I am not sure anyone knows me, really knows me like AP!

- I love being one of the shortest people in a crowd. Real first for me. I belonged!
- I love all the family and friends. Really, and putting faces with names and stories (oh yes, I have heard lots of stories over the years) is glorious.
- One should always carry emergency items such as extra pantyhose, kleenex and a dental temporary repair kit. Never know when someone will get a run, their nose will run or they will fall if they run! Good times were had no matter who or what ran.
- They are the cutest couple Cody could have married. He is very happy!

2. Dance Happens!

Cody worked hard and passed his second dance exam for the Royal Academy of Dance. He was so
excited since he danced so very hard. As it would seem to be evolving, the season for ballet may be past and a new focus happening with One Step Hip Hop Remix Dance Team and our beloved Caroline more challenged to get to Phoenix from CA. We love that out of ballet we won Caroline our greatest gift. And now Cody is busting the moves with his program. We will still dance though. Looking forward to some virtual fun.

3. Our Troops are Growing!

The Jackson Family Club is growing! 2 more team members are coming this winter. We will have gone from 0 to 11 grandkids for Dale in 3 years time. Now thats commitment. Great news, no one is being committed. WHEE
The Gates Jr Team is getting it's first grand baby in the next 30 or so days. Sweet. Going to be grand.
****What I can promise you all the more of you there are the less likely I am going to remember your name, birthdate or sex. You may want to register somewhere to assure you don't get a bunny suite for Christmas (The Christmas Story - best movie ever).

4. Work!

Yes we all do. Enough said.

5. Binge Watch Netflix
I do sit up many nights and watch tons of Netflix, who thinks I am from the UK. Mostly right. I love good movies and series. My only issue is that there seems to be more and more full nudity and horrible language when it is completely unnecessary. I am trying to decide if it is for the actors who want to be unfaithful to their spouses, or who have a desire to expose themselves. It adds NOTHING to the story, NOTHING to the entirety of the production, just offends. The Last Kingdom is so excellent but with each episode it is becoming more like perhaps worse than Game of Thrones. And
you just can't unsee all of the horror - And so I rely on Doc Martin, Frasier, Johnny Carson reruns, You've Got Mail, CLEAN. That is all.

6. Play!
Well, we do that too. Rich plays golf, watches golf and well he listens to youtube reviews about golf. LOL UFC is also big. Violence, after all, helps us maintain that cheerful demeanor the rest of the day. I play chauffeur, maid or mamaratzzi for Master Gates. HE plays all day, all night, everyday. Whether it is a program with his friends or in his room with his great imagination. He can do anything.


There it is. We miss Cathy Ardrey in Washington. Want to go see her again. If you see her tell her we love her so much much. The Molina's are at their summer place, chickens. Anything to avoid 122 degrees. Look forward to seeing them soon. Then there is my ENTIRE family where there seems to be 'distance'. Teri is working hard redecorating Linda and Homers home. Cool. And Dale is making great progress on his home, driveway done, fence up, deck and benches. Looks wonderful. So we are all good.



Comments


  1. [url=https://ufc-209live.com] UFC 209 Online [/url]

    There it is. We miss Cathy Ardrey in Washington. Want to go see her again. If you see her tell her we love her so much much. The Molina's are at their summer place, chickens. Anything to avoid 122 degrees. Look forward to seeing them soon. Then there is my ENTIRE family where there seems to be 'distance'. Teri is working hard redecorating Linda and Homers home. Cool. And Dale is making great progress on his home, driveway done, fence up, deck and benches. Looks wonderful. So we are all good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts