Wow.....that's old!

Yes I could be talking about Dale, but,.....wait, who am I kidding. I AM talking about him! Love you brother. Anyway, 46 days and counting. I was looking through the archives as was our fearless leader/elder/sister and found evidence of the cuteness of early "Dale". Yes it is hard to believe that civilization had such technology but as you can see, if it had wheels and an engine he was there. Thanks dad.







And I believe he is the one who proved, if you build it they will come........




..........just didn't realize it would be with a few neighbors and a camera. Matter of fact everything accomplished prior to moving out of the house seems to have some sort of pictorial history available. George Washington would have given his false teeth for such records.





For example the celebration feasts. This adorable and I am sure yummy cake will not meet his needs or taste for long as he eventually traded in his 'kiddie frosting' for German Chocolate cake made from scratch. Thanks mom! And I am not sure where they landed, but my guess is that one day when his clothes were tossed off for the day he hid those suspenders....I am just saying. Moms' always love slicked back hair and cute little boy clothes but one day those security devices always become part of a train or imaginary reigns or are used as sling shots. But the boots, now those are always good, no  matter how old. Right?

So as we approach the day you can see Dale is full of adventure and he is going to take us all along for the ride. I personally would wait until he is out of diapers and could see over the wheel while seated.
\


Comments

Popular Posts