Intentional



I am asked every day what makes me happy, how do I keep a positive outlook, doesn't anything get to you?
Of course. I get frustrated, occasionally angry. BUT, I am genuinely grateful for each day. I choose to see good. I am gifted with optimism. I want to make a difference, help, serve. Probably the very foundation of my calling and career choice. And I try to live an intentional life.
There is very little chaos in your life that can't be avoided or endured if you pause, pray then proceed. When I do that peace saturates every situation. When I don't, yikes! This is true whether it is personal, family, work, grocery shopping, online bill paying, eternal waiting on customer service calls, morning commute, etc.
You have all seen the difference, if you truly reflect on situations in your own life. Things will still happen, bad things to the 'good' if there is such a person, harm to the innocent, undesired results. But, the response to each directly reflects where your putting your trust. If your trust is in man you will be gravely disappointed 100% of the time. They might get it mostly right but there will always be room for improvement, things that could be better, that one more dot of an 'i' or cross of a 't'.
But, if you trust in the One who designed you, the coffee bean and the the universe, you will never be in fear. You can't worry about the process if God is in the drivers seat. It is that simple. So whether it is getting a new pet, losing a job, buying a house if you give it to Him He will lead you.
I often think life's journey feels like the song that goes 'Over the river and through the woods to................we go' He may move you around, thru or even back but He will move you. Just give it to Him.
jlg5/17(c)
Jude 24-25


Comments

Popular Posts