TWO WEEKS! How time flies when you are going insane:) Seems like the more I do the more needs to be done. I liked being a bit bored, though I have to be careful who I say this to. Some people would call me lazy or selfish. Truth is I am becoming fatigued again! Chronically pooped, even though it is in a good way.

Seems like the chaos of life has slowly crept back into my calm existence. While I was originally writing this blog I was freshly injured in a car accident and laid off from a job. I had nothing but time and got plenty of rest. It took awhile to adjust to it, but you know, I started to really enjoy it. But as with all such things, I ran out of money and had to get back in the game. It is all good.

I had thought I learned so many things about time management, space, rest, etc. while I was on my little "vacation" but I am finding that those things were easy to control when there were no other life events on the days calendar. So I must now take what I enjoyed during that time and learn how to preserve some of that order and balance in my day now. The realization that I had not written in two weeks was the wake up call. I realized at that moment how far out of balance I am getting. After all, do you see what time it is? 11:57pm!!!

So I have spent the last hour building a calendar for my time that I am posting in the kitchen and will carry to work. No over booking. No bumping the priority squares, Remembering the art I gained the past seven months of saying NO! I am planning for rest, reading, and family time. And I am plugging in daily activities that need to be accomplished. THEN and only then will I add other events so as to protect myself from becoming the run down workaholic I was prior to May.

Now I only need to send notice to those who demand bits and pieces.....or at least have the scripting ready so as to decline but not offend when opportunities are presented. I know I can do this. I have done so many other things, some I won't mention, so this should be a no brainer. Wish me luck!

Jude 24-25

Comments

Popular Posts