Remembering Daniel.....Laughter

Where does the time go? All kinds of life is going on and 'The footprint of Daniel' is everywhere. I smile as I think about his having a niece and nephew, how he would be silly with them and not care. I was just watching video of him letting young Cody knock him over and giggle. He would sit up and do it again. Laughter! I think about his bestie Sam married and on some exotic couples vacation with a beach and a pub. I can see him snorkeling and likely terrifying any number of creatures. Laughter. I think about his other bestie buying a house and getting married all while continuing to parent the little  cute puppy. I hear jokes and laughter.
I find that as I miss him I also find he is very close and I think often he is laughing! He had fun in everything no matter what it was. He found the right attitude for his life, and I am forever grateful for that. And I will always hear his laughter. Love always, Aunt Doodley









Comments

Popular Posts