August Upon Us

Hello!!!!!!!!

I lose track of time more lately, I am feeling it is because I need cheese or chocolate or sleep!! Anyway here it is:

Cody turns 18 Saturday aaaaaah! He is very excited. We completed the guardian process and were appointed as such. We had one thing to do when we left the courtroom which was done right away. We ARE Guardians!!!!





So after two months of waiting for start info from One Step, I got a response late Tuesday after several messages that the construction for the new campus had multiple delays. Meaning they never moved the40 students to the new campus in May making room for Cody, meaning NO room for Cody! A meeting today was supposed to yield a decision as to when they could make the move and I was supposed to be notified. I have yet to have any communication. What the end result is I have no place for Cody to go as he is 18!!! I will have to delay my surgery and ultimately use some of my leave to cover the gap until he is placed. I fortunately have a great boss who is very supportive.



And of course sweet mom is on Hospice for two weeks today. Better for her comfort. Her dementia is much more pronounced but she has a delightful countenance. That is great. She went for another followup today for her arm and they took the cast off. Hopefully it will not be too painful. SHE WAS GLAD TO GET RID OF THAT. While she is deteriorating I don't know what time is to be for her so we enjoy each visit.








Soooo all things considered,  I have moved my surgery back to September 29. No option really so I will see if I can add some therapy back in to manage pain until the big day. I was quite encouraged going to joint class. Only a couple of folks were as old as I feel. The rest were at least my age or younger. It helped my mind.



Rich is good. No changes or drama so that is nice. Looking forward to nice weather and golf. I don't think that is different :-) I might have some quiet time Sunday as Cody's Best Buddy is taking him to the movie! sweet


Well I hope you are doing well and enjoying a bit peace and quiet! Much love for now!


"You're the One That I Want" Signalong with Paul and Tina Sirimarco

Judy


Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

Comments

Popular Posts