Judy’s Low Fat, Low Cal GF Peanut Butter Banana Muffins

....... that taste good!!!! Yes that’s right, yum!

Cody and I are gluten free. Obstacle number 1. Rich has to have low fat and low sugar due to pancreatitis and lymphoma. Obstacle number 2.

So what to do, what to do!!! A dozen bananas on the edge of black. So I start to experiment and I got a winner. A treat my gluten loving husband enjoys while us gluten free folks feel like dancing!!  They are moist, puffy, good cooled or warm. If you want a topping that will support a restricted diet check out Walden’s jelly, spreads, syrups.




1 ½
cups
Pamelas All Purpose GF
18 F       
 18 S
2
T
Stevia
0 F           
0 S
2
teaspoons
0 F             
0S
½
teaspoon
0
½
teaspoon
0
2 egg 
equivalent
Egg beaters or Egg Replacement Powder 
0
2
T
Peanut Butter Powder
1 F              
1 S
Teaspoon
Vanilla
0 F            
<1 S
2
each
lare, ripe, well mashed
.4 F           
28 S
¼
cup
30 Cal Almond milk
0 F             
0 S
cup
0 F              
80 S

I made muffins using paper cup liners. I sprayed the paper liners to prevent sticking. 

I baked them at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes
12 Muffins

1.6 Fat
10 Sugars 
97 Calories

Comments

Popular Posts